Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Weird Dream

Alright, to start my blog off I'm going to talk about the weird ass dream I had last night...weird...ABSOLUTELY weird!!!

Well as my dream started, I was with this girl and her father. The girl looked about...say seven or eight, and we were eating breakfast at the table. I was of no relation to them, so I don't understand WHY I was eating with them but it was nice. :) Though, you know how you get a deja vu feeling like it'd happened before? ...I got that right as we were eating breakfast. In my mind, I was like: ...something is so going to happen...and I KNOW what it is...but....what??

Breakfast finished, and we three retired to the living room to watch some high definition television. =D Which, with my luck, didn't last very long. After a few minutes of harmony, some portion of scrambled eggs appeared between the television and us on the couch. It started talking and threatening us, saying it'd kill us and we freaked out and ran about the house.

I took the little girl by the hand and we ran everywhere in the house. The eggs followed us everywhere through the vents, and eventually I realized we could have just left the house...-_- made me mad I know that. After I left the house, I reunited the girl with her father and left them only to find my friend Ashley!

The two of us went places, and were approached in a bookstore by CSI's Ryan, CSI Miami, and he asked if I wanted to be in an episode or the season. I love the show, so I immediately agreed and we set up a time and place. Right when we left, we were approached by a strange guy (I felt I used to know him and that we stopped knowing each other on bad bad terms) and he offered us a ride to get us there faster. I argued that we could go by foot, and to leave me alone. Somehow he got his way and we argued a LOT in the car...I yelled at him to stop the car and let us out and he did. But he followed us in the car trying to talk to me. Eventually we talked it out, and came onto fairly okay terms. As if we finally forgave each other, and moved on.

As I walked up the stairs, I woke up. And felt as if a heavy weight had been lifted off my shoulders...and it felt good. :)

Other than that...I'm pissed I didn't get to see the set!!! ARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment